YouTube Statistics by Numbers on Users, Marketing, Finance, Fun & Useful Facts.
YouTube Company Info:
Founder: Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim Moskovitz, Chris Hughes
CEO: Susan Wojcicki
Founded On: February 2005
Headquarter: San Bruno, California, United States
YouTube Statistics On Users
1. Total Monthly Active Users: 2 Billion+
2.. Total Monthly Active Users on Mobile: 2.20 Billion+
3. Total Number of Videos watched per day: 5 Billion+
4. Total number of Videos Watched on Mobile per Day: 1 Billion+
5. Total Hours Of Videos Uploaded Per minute: 500+ Hours
6. Total Number Of Daily Active YouTube Subscribers: 30 Million
7. Percentage of Male Users of YouTube:62% of total users
8. Percentage of Female Users of YouTube: 38% of total users
YouTube Statistics On Finance
1. YouTube’s Revenue of 2019: $15 Billion+
2. YouTube Total Valuation: $160 Billion+ (As of 2019)
3. Total Number of Employees: 1120 +
YouTube Statistics on Marketing
1. Percent of Business on YouTube: Around 60%
2. Potential Reach of YouTube advertising: 2 Billion+
3. Shares of YouTube in digital marketing ads: 30% (Estimation)
YouTube Fun & Useful Facts
1. The first YouTube video was of 18 Second uploaded by its co-founder at the San Diego Zoo on April 23, 2005.
2. There are around 50 Million YouTubers on YouTube.
3. Google bought YouTube for $1.65 Billion just after 18 months of its launch.
4. YouTube Provide a production space to YouTubers with more than 10,000 Subscribers on their channel.
5. The most popular tutorials of YouTube is “How to kiss” followed up by “How to Tie a Tie”
6. Nearly 1/3rd of Internet users are on YouTube, which is around more than 1 Billion Users.
7. A video that reached 1 Billion Views fastest (in just 88 Days) was Hello by Adele.