TikTok Statistics By Numbers 2020 [With Useful Facts]
TikTok Statistics by Numbers on Users, Marketing, Finance, Fun & Useful Facts.
Tiktok is an app that is made to create sort videos for lipsyncing and it acquires the muscial.ly app in 2017/2018. Tiktok is owned by ByteDance founded by Zhang Yiming in 2002 and released in 2016A variety of features have been added so far you can do a duet or use various filters provided in the Tiktok.
It is a very popular app that its videos are shared with other platforms and most importantly it is not owned by Facebook. Facebook owns the top best apps, but TikTok is the one that is very popular and is ranked in one of the best apps.
Let us look at TikTok Company Profile and TikTok statistics on Users, Finance, Marketing Stats along with other fun and useful facts related to it.
TikTok Company Info:
Founder: Zhang Yiming
CEO: Kevin Mayer
Founded On: 2016
TikTok Statistics On Users
1. Total Monthly Active Users: Around 800 Million+
2. Daily Active Users in China: 400 Million+
3. Percentage of Male Users of Tiktok: 56 % of total users
4. Percentage of Female Users of Tiktok: 44 % of total users
TikTok Statistics On Finance
1. TikTok’s Revenue as of 2019: $177 Million
2. Tiktok Total Valuation: $78 Billion+
3. Total Number of Employees: 2,000
TikTok Fun & Useful Facts
1. 400 million daily active users are from China.
2. Initially, the app was released in 2016 in china only afterward in 2017 the app was released through the world.
3. TikTok has been downloaded over 1.8 billion times from the google app store.
4. It is ranked as a topmost downloaded app in Apple’s store i.e 33+ million downloads.
5. 41% of users are aged between 16-24 years.
6. 1/3rd of TikTok downloads are from India i.e approx 467 million times, 2nd is china i.e 173.2 million times and USA 123.8 million times.
7. Tiktok users spend an average of 52 minutes per day.
8. 68% of TikTok users watch someone else video.
9. 55% percent uploads their own video.
10. Every day more than 1 billion videos are being watched.
11. Tiktok purchased musical.ly for between $800m and $1b.
12. It took 200 days to develop the original version of TikTok.
13. TikTok is available is a total of 39 languages.
14. The total person who gave a review to TikTok is more than 2,00,00,000.
15. The founder of TikTok, Zhang Yiming is the 9th richest person in China.
- How to Develop a Prototype [Perfect] - March 11, 2023
- How To Make Money From Phone [Complete Guide] - March 11, 2023
- Term Sheet: Meaning, Elements, Content, Importance - March 5, 2023