Twitch has become a famous hub for streaming games online and people love to Stream Mobile Games on Twitch from their android/iOS device.
So, let’s see Stream Mobile Games on Twitch Step by Step:
1) To start streaming on twitch you will need a streaming tool such as the app Streamlabs – Stream Live to Twitch and Youtube. First of all, download the app from playstore. This app is just 4.23 MB.
2) Once you launch the app for the first time you will see login options. Select “login with twitch“.
3) Login and then authorize the app by tapping on the purple button: Authorize.
4) You will see a list of widgets. Select your preferred widgets that you want to use and tap next. You can also skip this process.
5) After this, it will ask permission for using camera and microphone. Allow it by tapping on Enable Camera & Mic and then tap allow.
6) Then it will ask for “Draw on top” permission. Two options will appear for this: –
Give Permission and Skip for now. Select Give permission and slide the allow button.
7) After these processes, the app will start your camera to start streaming.
8) To stream the gameplay on the screen, click the second button (arrow button) from the left in the top right corner of the screen. A dialogue box will appear, Select Start now.
9) You will see “Screen capture is enabled” written on the screen. In the top right corner, click the “settings icon” to edit the stream info.
10) If you want your audience to listen to the game audio, make sure your mobile phone’s volume is on full and the microphone button at the bottom of the screen is red in colour.
11) When you are done with all the preparations and ready to go live, tap on the live button below the microphone button at the bottom of the screen and then select stream games. The app will start the live stream. Launch your game and enjoy your stream.
12) During the live stream, you will see a small twitch icon floating on the screen. If you tap on the icon you will be able to see the twitch chat. Here you can see what people are talking about and you can also answer their questions.
- What is RSS, How to Use [Complete Guide on RSS Feed] - July 20, 2020
- How to Use Medium [Guide to Writing, Publishing & Promoting] - July 19, 2020
- How to Use Pinterest - July 18, 2020