Snapchat Statistics by Numbers on Users, Marketing, Finance, Fun & Useful Facts.
Snapchat is a Social Media Platform, which lets their users to exchange pictures and videos, which generally disappear after they have been viewed by the receiver, unless it is save by them.
Now let us look at Snap Inc. Profile and Snapchat statistics on Users, Finance, marketing stats along with other fun and useful facts related to it.
Snap Inc. Company Info:
Founder: Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown
CEO: Evan Spiegel
Founded On: 2011
Headquarter: Santa Monica, California, United States
Snapchat Statistics On Users
1. Total Monthly Active Users: 360 Million
2. Total Daily Active Users on Snapchat: 229 Million
3. Percentage of Male Users of Snapchat: 38 % of total users
4. Percentage of Female Users of Snapchat: 61 % of total users
Snapchat Statistics On Finance
1. Snapchat’s Revenue of Q1 2020: $465 Million
2. Snapchat Total Valuation: $15 Billion+ (April, 2019)
3. Total Number of Employees: 2734 (As of 2019)
Snapchat Statistics on Marketing
1. Total number of Snaps Created each day on Snapchat: 3.5 Billion
2. Total Daily Video Views on Snapchat: 14 Billion (Feb. 2019)
3. Potential Reach of Snapchat advertising: 240 Million+
4. Rate of Snapchat ads per month: $3,000
Snapchat Fun & Useful Facts
1. 15 billion use and play with lenses are recorded as of April 2019
2. Longest streak have been recorded so far is 1802 days by Mark and Luke
3. The average number of snap send by a user is 34 per day.
4. There are 500,000 lenses created so far.
5. Per day snap chatter use their app 20 times a day.
6. Users spend an average of 30 minutes per day.
7. 73% of Snapchat Users from U.S. lies in the age group of 18-24 Years Old
8. Snapchat global advertising revenue is predicted to reach $2.01 Billion in 2020.
9. Once for the Taco Filter/Ad, sum of $75,000 was paid by Taco Bell.
10. Video ads of Snapchat are more effective than Facebook video ads by around 8%.