How to Send Photos in Whatsapp Without Losing Quality
In this article, we have come up with a full guide on “How to Send Photos in Whatsapp Without Losing Quality”
Suppose, You took amazing HD quality photos from your friend’s mobile. Now you want that clicked photos on your mobile, but you are worried that the quality of photos will be reduced if you take it from Whatsapp. So, sometimes you must be opting for different apps like Shareit or send it through Bluetooth (Which in general nobody uses nowadays) to reduce the chance of losing qualities of photos. But now onwards you don’t need to take the support of third-party apps if you are Whatsapp user. Whatsapp has a feature from which you can share or receive any photos without losing quality. So you must be wondering how is that possible.
Let’s avoid doing a lot of work like searching for the third party’s app, downloading it then asking your friends to do the same to share the photos, and so on. Apply a simple method to maintain the quality of the image.
Follow these Basic Simple Steps-
1. First of all, open your WhatsApp. You can even ask your friend to follow these steps if you are getting an image from your friend.
2. Open the recipient chat
3. Press on the attachment icon
4. Choose the “Document” option from the options given in the attachment.
5. And from there browse the image or go to recent. Where ever you have saved the image that you want to sent or wish to receive.
6. Then choose the send.
Also Read: How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode on Mobile/Desktop
CONGRATULATIONS!! You just mastered the skill of sending the image in original quality on WhatsApp.
Happy image sending to everyone!!!
Also, share this information on “How to Send Photos in Whatsapp Without Losing Quality” with your friends and family, so they won’t be left behind. You will get good qualities of pictures from their side as well.
- How to Develop a Prototype [Perfect] - March 11, 2023
- How To Make Money From Phone [Complete Guide] - March 11, 2023
- Term Sheet: Meaning, Elements, Content, Importance - March 5, 2023