Pinterest Statistics by Numbers on Users, Marketing, Finance, Fun & Useful Facts.
Pinterest Company Info:
Founder: Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, Evan Sharp
CEO: Ben Silbermann
Founded On: January 2010
Headquarter: San Francisco, California, United States
Pinterest Statistics On Users
1. Total Monthly Active Users: 338 Million+
2.. Total % of Users From US: Around 26% of Total Users
3. Total Pins pinned on Pinterest: 200 Billion+
4. Percentage of Male Users of Pinterest:40 % of total users
5. Percentage of Female Users of Pinterest: 60 % of total users
6. Total % of Pins by Male: 7% of Total Pins on Pinterest
Pinterest Statistics On Finance
1. Pinterest’s Revenue of 2019: $1 Billion
2. Pinterest Total Valuation: $12.7 Billion (As of 2019, at the tome it went public with IPO Valued at $19 each)
3. Total Number of Employees in Pinterest: 2,000+
Pinterest Statistics on Marketing
1. Total number of pins on Pinterest: 200 Billion+
2. Total % of Marketer on Pinterest: 28%
3. Potential Reach of Pinterest advertising: 150 Million+
Pinterest Fun & Useful Facts
1. Recipe Pin: There are 1.8 Billion+ Pins in this category (recipe).
2. Articles Pin: Everyday there are more than 14 Million+ articles are Pinned.
3. Time spent by the Pinterest users on this platform is around 14.2 minutes per day.
4. Total monthly searches is around 2 Billion on Pinterest.
5. The age of of active Pinners (Major percent of total users) are below 40.
6. Out of all US Social Media users, 28% of them are on Pinterest too.
7. Pinterest is filled with positivity as claimed by almost 90% of Pinners.
8. Pinterest does have a significant effect on buying the product as claimed by 87% of people who bought the product because of Pinterest.
9. The second best social media to drive traffic to a website is Pinterest.
- Call Options vs Future Options: Everything You Need To Know - October 14, 2022
- How to Calculate Call Option Payoffs (Profit/Loss) - October 5, 2022
- 5 Factors To Remember While Trading In Futures and Options (F&O) - October 1, 2022