Jio Mart Business Model [How JioMart Earn Money]
Jio Mart Case Study. JioMart Company info – How Jio Mart Earn Money – Jio Mart Business Model
Jio Mart Company info:
|Parent||Reliance Retail, Jio Platforms|
|Company Type||Joint Venture|
|Headquarter||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
What is Jio Mart:
Jio Mart is an e-commerce business that started in December 2019 as a Joint Venture between Reliance Retail and Jio Platforms. It is an Indian online grocery delivery service started with the aim of delivering groceries and daily essentials from local retailers (nearby stores).
Features Of Jio Mart:
- Fast Delivery: This means Jio Mart will deliver your order faster than any other general online order. In general, it is within 24 hours.
- Free Home Delivery: The best part with Jio Mart is that there is no minimum order value to get free delivery. Here you can order anything without having to worry for a minimum value of the purchase.
- Order on JioMart using WhatsApp: You can even order from Jio Mart using Whatsapp. (Whatsapp number of Jio Mart for online order: +91 88500 08000)
- Zero Questions Asked Return Policy: You can return whatever you want from the list of the things that you have ordered without having to give Jio Mart a reason for returning.
Jio Mart Business Model:
Jio Mart is on the basis of Online to Offline Model (O2O). In simple terms, It is an e-commerce platform where they will connect the local retailer and Kirana merchants to customers. Jio mart will not maintain its own warehouse, instead, they will ask local retailers to list their daily use products and groceries on the portal from where consumers can buy it. Jio Mart will look after other operations involved in this process from delivery to payments, etc.
The main aim of Jio Mart is to organize the retail sector through its online platform. This would be beneficial for both, retailers as well as consumers. Retailers will see an increase in sell from their stocks, whereas consumers don’t have to go anywhere to buy daily essential items. Apart from an increase in sales and margins, these retailers will be equipped with integrated billing applications, GST compliance (helpful in taxation), points of sale (PoS) terminals and also providing them the skill of inventory and supply chain management.
- Local Retailers
- Delivery Service
- Reliance Retail
- Technology Setup/Improvements
- Delivery Cost
- Employees Salary
Jio Mart’s Competitors:
How Jio Mart Earn Money:
Jio Mart has tied-up with the local retail stores where they allow these retail stores or local merchants to have more customers and increase in sell from the app of Jio Mart and in exchange, Jio Mart charges some commission from them on the basis of the value of the order.
As Jio has recently launched its Jio Mart platform so it may be possible that in starting they may not charge any amount from Retailers but as soon they grow to a good number of consumers as well as retailers they will start to follow the above-mentioned model to generate revenue.
How To Buy Shares [Complete Guide]
How to Get Funding For Startup [8 Most Reliable Ways]
- What is a Prototype? Examples, Types, & Qualities - March 25, 2023
- How to Develop a Prototype [Perfect] - March 11, 2023
- How To Make Money From Phone [Complete Guide] - March 11, 2023