Instagram has become one of the most popular social media which gained a huge number of users and growth in the last few years. Instagram does have a lot of options including posting your pics, putting up stories (which lasts for 24 hours), highlight stories on your profile, Direct messaging, sharing, and much more. You are here in this article to know the procedure of adding a Swipe Up Link to the Instagram story.
Adding swipe up links to your Instagram stories does have many perks, it helps in increasing the traffic of your blog, increasing views on your youtube video, gaining subscribers, helps you to sell your product, or direct your followers to different links by adding it.
Before we look into “How to Add a Swipe Up Link to the Instagram story”, here are some requirements that you need to fulfill before adding link:
- That profile should have at least 10,000 Followers.
The first requirement that you need to fulfill before you add a link in your Instagram story is that you should have at least 10,000 Followers on your profile.
If you don’t know how to get 10,000 Followers, make sure to read our article published on the same: How to get at least 10,000 Followers organically.
- Should be using Business Account
Check if the account you are using is the business one (and obviously a Public Profile). If you are not using the business account, you have to convert your account into a Business Profile.
If after completing the above requirements, your Instagram story doesn’t give you the option of adding a link to your insta story. Then try to follow the below basic steps:-
- Log out from your Instagram and then re-login into it.
- Make sure your Instagram app is updated.
- Just try to remain active on Instagram. Remaining active on Instagram doesn’t mean that you need to sit just scrolling Instagram, Just use it for an around 20-25 Min.
Steps to be followed on How to Add a Swipe Up Link to the Instagram story:
1. Open your Instagram account
2. Tap on the option “Your Story” by clicking on your profile picture.
3. Either click a photo from the Instagram camera or upload it from your Gallery.
4. You will get the clipart of the link on the 2nd option (just after emoji option) from the top left corner. Click on the same.
5. You will get the first option as Swipe Up Link. Put the URL of the website where you want your followers to be directed in the box shown by + Web Link.
6. Once you are done with the above steps, click on the tick mark shown on the top right corner.
7. Now Publish your Instagram story.
Tip: Always add a “SWIPE UP” GIPHY before publishing it.
- SHREE SHYAM TILES & HARDWARE – Tiles, Hardware, Electricals - May 29, 2022
- How to buy Shiba Inu coin in India (Globally) - May 11, 2021
- Dogecoin: How to Buy Dogecoin in India (Globally) - April 22, 2021